ECHAMP Public Affairs Consultant
Since September 2003, Christine runs Marking Public Affairs sprl in Brussels, which advises on a variety of EU health and social policy related projects and issues.
Christine has worked previously as a psychologist in a nursing home setting in Amsterdam. Her work experience in Brussels includes:
- Marketing Manager with Market Research Intelligence Company
- Consultant with the ageing unit of Directorate General V (Health and Social Affairs) of the European Commission
- Representing the interests of older people at Eurolink Age
- Director of AGE, the European Older People’s Platform
- Director of the Pharmaceuticals and Health Care Practice at Weber Shandwick/Adamson
Christine Marking is a Dutch clinical psychologist, with a specialisation in psycho-gerontology and social gerontology.